It's been a long time, but Starliner is back! A December 2019 orbital flight test failed, but Boeing has taken 80 mandated corrective actions, and they're ready to make another attempt to reach the International Space Station.
- Booster: ULA's Atlas V rocket
- Payload: The Boeing-built Starliner capsule
- Destination: The International Space Station (LEO)
- Launch site: SLC-41, Cape Canaveral, Florida, USA
- Launch window: [postponed to] August 4th 2021, time TBD (guessing around 13:20 EDT)
Image credit: ULA