If you’ve ever been to Burning Man you’ve seen all the UFOs and folks dressed as aliens. In a top secret mountain valley, next to the Burning Man, and beneath a UFO beaming up a helpless astronaut, let’s discuss:
- Seen a UFO?
- Believe aliens are visiting Earth?
- Been abducted by aliens? (during our previous event, folks told remarkable stories)
- Anyone have alien sex fantasies? (Not tooo graphic, if you don’t mind!)
- If true love is more than skin deep, could you love a space monster, if their heart was in the right place?
- Are any of Burning Man's 10 Principles relevant to this discussion? Examples, Radical Inclusion (welcoming the stranger), Radical Self-Expression (all those folks at Burning Man dressing as aliens, we have photos!).
- Are space aliens metaphors? (regardless of whether they actually physically exist) For what?
- Social VR can be both intimate and fantastical. Imagine a wedding in social VR between two aliens plucked arbitrarily from science fiction or movies. (Obviously, all attendees will be social VR users...) Who would you pick and why? Backstory? (Yours or theirs...)