Organised by the Finnish VR Association with support from Helsinki XR Center.
During these turbulent times many developers and XR-companies think about their financial sustainability and the near future of the XR market. FIVR is calling together at team of experts to answer some burning questions:
- What kind of support is there for companies?
- How are individual developers and freelancers supported at the moment?
- What happens among investors and funders?
- Are there some market opportunitites for VR? How is Covid changing the game?
- What could be the XR-industry’s road map for the future?
Join FIVR Spring Meetup for an interesting panel discussion between
- Olli Sinerma (Senior Advisor at Business Finland)
- Dave Haynes (Director of Developer Ecosystem & Vive X, EMEA at HTC Vive)
- Petri Rajahalme (Managing Director at Nordic XR Startups)
Also: Ask questions, meet fellow developers, hear insights from the XR scene, learn about funding opportunities and plan the future.
16:30 Intro by FIVR chairman Santeri Suominen - Welcome to Altspace and the age of the pandemic.
Introduction and opening presentations from the panelists.
Panel discussion: XR Business in the age of the pandemic. New risks and new opportunities.
Let’s make spring happen!