BREAKING! We've added a special coronavirus content cluster! Is COVID-19 "Disease X"? Join us online in social virtual reality floating above the Charles River during TEDMED! TEDMED is an annual conference focusing on health and medicine. This is our third year of Health Systems Chat in Social VR hosting a TEDMED event! TEDMED combines “the nexus of health, info & tech” with “compelling personal stories” and “a glimpse into the future of healthcare.” TEDMED is “a gathering of geniuses” bringing together “some of the most innovative, thoughtful pioneers of healthcare technology, media, and entertainment into one big four-day ‘dinner party’ to learn from one another and mix people up from different disciplines and industries to solve big problems in healthcare.” Gee, sounds like Health Systems Chat in Social VR! More info at TEDMED.com and Is the killer coronavirus now disease X?
- If coronavirus spreads within the US, here's how daily life might change
- How COVID-19 Is Revealing Vulnerabilities In Global Public Health
- To fight coronavirus spread, the U.S. may expand ‘social distancing’ measures (special interest to social VR advocates)
- Could the coronavirus outbreak be sustainability’s big break?
- Ebola co-discoverer Peter Piot on how to respond to the coronavirus